Sea to Ski is now moving into its 5th year and has seen over 800 local and international riders participate. It’s an extreme enduro motorcycle adventure that takes teams of two and their support drivers on a 3 day rollercoaster ride from Hole in Wall on the Wild Coast of South Africa to the Tiffendell Ski Resort on the borders of Lesotho.
An epic Adventure
As the days unfold the challenges become greater and the views become better.
Being a Team event attracts awesome camaraderie and the race villages each night are alive with song and stories.
The package cost of R12 000 per team of 3 (2 riders and driver):
- Hotel accommodation at Wild Coast Hotel (TBA)
- Hotel accommodation at Tiffendell Ski Resort
- 2 nights Tented accommodation (2 three-man tents per team)
- 3 Days of awesome GPS Routes for Bikes
- Road Books for support drivers
- Meals for all 3 days
- Great Goodie Bag and clothing
- Full Medical back up
- Finishers Shirt
- Free beer in tented villages
A 4th (support) member can be accommodated for an additional R4000
Entries are open and are based on a 1st come 1st serve basis and payment in full reserves your spot ….
Dates for 2017
- 13-15 October
The start venue for the 2017 events will be announced soon
Red Cherry Adventures core expertise lies within the creation of unique adventure events. PE Plett, InnerCityEnduro, Rallye Raid, Enduro Africa (which saw the Princes William and Harry participate) and the staging of the epic Roof of Africa Extreme Enduro are just some of the projects that the Red Cherry team undertake year in - year out.
Touch Africa - Ride 4 Change
This event saw us touch 2 communities.
- Clarkebury Mission where Nelson Mandela finished his Junior Certificate Schooling has already had Peter Jung and his team sorting out the water issues and installing new pumps and pipes.
- Maclear have received flood lights for their school rugby field.
This is all done through Red Cherry’s Section 21 NPO charity called Touch Africa.