Sea to Ski is now moving into its 6th year and has seen over 800 local and international riders participate. It’s an extreme enduro motorcycle adventure that takes teams of two and their support drivers on a 3 day rollercoaster ride from our brand new start venue at Mazeppa Bay Hotel on the Wild Coast of South Africa to the Tiffindell Ski Resort on the borders of Lesotho.
An epic Adventure
As the days unfold the challenges become greater and the views become better.
Being a Team event attracts awesome camaraderie and the race villages each night are alive with song and stories.
Enter here - second batch -
Minimum of 30 Teams required otherwise organisers have right to cancel event and all monies paid will be refunded.
Register now for the 2nd batch on 20th - 22nd October.
Deposit: R 5,000
The package cost of R 12,000 per team of 3 (2 riders and driver):
- Hotel accommodation at Mazeppa Bay Hotel
- Hotel accommodation at Tiffindell Ski Resort
- 2 nights Tented accommodation (2 three-man tents per team)
- 3 Days of awesome GPS Routes for Bikes
- Road Books for support drivers
- Meals for all 3 days
- Great Goodie Bag and clothing
- Full Medical back up
- Finishers Shirt
- Free beer in tented villages
A 4th (support) member can be accommodated for an additional R4000
1st Batch : 13th – 15th Oct
2nd Batch : 20th - 22nd Oct
Dates for 2017
- 13-15 October
The start venue for the 2017 event is Mazeppa Bay Hotel
Red Cherry Adventures core expertise lies within the creation of unique adventure events. PE Plett, InnerCityEnduro, Rallye Raid, Enduro Africa (which saw the Princes William and Harry participate) and the staging of the epic Roof of Africa Extreme Enduro are just some of the projects that the Red Cherry team undertake year in - year out.
Touch Africa - Ride 4 Change
This event saw us touch 2 communities.
- Clarkebury Mission where Nelson Mandela finished his Junior Certificate Schooling has already had Peter Jung and his team sorting out the water issues and installing new pumps and pipes.
- Maclear have received flood lights for their school rugby field.
This is all done through Red Cherry’s Section 21 NPO charity called Touch Africa.